Posting to the job board is a member benefit. Non-members can post a position for 60 days for $100.
Practice Management Consultant
OVERVIEW: The incumbent will assist members and staff with practice management questions telephonically, or during field visits as needed. Provide management with documentation, including reports regarding all assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
5 years of managing a medical office/practice Master of Public Health or like degree preferred
Practice management related certifications/credentials a plus
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
The ability to communicate effectively with physicians and their staff Strong written and oral presentation skills
Strong customer service skills Organizational and follow-up skills
Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Knowledge of Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems a plus
To apply, please submit your resume with cover letter to HR@CAPphysicians.comPosted: 5/21/19
Medical Group Manager - Medical Business Solutions, Inc. - Chico, CA
Group of two providers is seeking an experienced manager to oversee all aspects of administration, HR, regulatory compliance, finances, A/R and operations. Responsible for implementing the strategic goals and objectives of the organization as set by the partners. Give direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization's philosophy, mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives. Oversees the daily operations of running the medical practice including, HR, regulatory compliance, financial management, revenue cycle managementt and administration.
Candidates must have at least 3-5 years' experience at the management level in a medical practice, degree recommended, excellent benefit package, salary dependent on experience, bonus structure available as well.
Job Type: Full-Time
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Central Valley Health Network (CVHN)
CVHN, headquartered in Sacramento, CA is a member-focused collaborative of 13 Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) which serve California’s Central Valley. CVHN’s role is to provide advocacy leadership and support, for its members, through the influence and education of local, state and federal government entities, while keeping at the forefront the needs of the region. CVHN also provides opportunities for collaboration, training and technical assistance with a focus on Workforce Development.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO is responsible for the leadership and management of CVHN. The CEO helps refine the organization’s strategic plan and assures that CVHN is successfully implementing the Plan in support of the Network’s vision and mission. In addition, the CEO focuses on supporting the sustainability of the organization with appropriate infrastructure and funding resources. (Full job description available at www.cvhnclinics.org
QUALIFICATIONS: The CEO of CVHN should have a proven track record of progressively responsible experience in organizational management and relationship building and experience managing a Consortia (or related) organization. An advanced degree is desirable.
Characteristics Necessary for Success
APPLY TO: Leslie Abasta-Cummings, Board Chair LAC@visitlch.org
Practice Administrator – Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep (San Luis Obispo area)
Our fast paced, innovative pulmonary medicine/critical care practice based in San Luis Obispo seeks a skilled and visionary leader for its practice administrator role.
Central Coast Chest Consultants (CCCC) is the leading pulmonary medicine practice in the SLO area. In addition to our office-based practices and sleep lab, our clinicians are affiliated with four area hospitals, where we provide state-of-the-art inpatient care. Our physicians also apply their clinical expertise to diverse patient-care interests including pulmonary hypertension, sleep medicine, and cancer research.
We have big plans for innovative new clinical services and more partnerships with local healthcare organizations. We need a talented and dedicated administrator who can elevate our business to make it happen!
Our consultants, Capko & Morgan (www.capko.com) are helping us find an exceptional candidate for this position.
We seek the following qualities in a new administrator:
• Proven ability to effectively a talented team of 30+ managers and staff across multiple office and hospital locations;
• Proven ability to lead new initiatives inside a mid-sized practice, including organizational changes;
• Familiarity with modern workflow and quality ideas, to help guide future improvements to our practice;
• Revenue cycle and payer contracting knowledge, ideally with both office and hospital billing experience;
• Superior analytical skills and a data-driven decision-making philosophy;
• Human resource skills for hiring, performance evaluation, training/professional development, and compensation planning;
• Track record of personal professional development;
• Familiarity with government and private payer programs (TCM and/or CCM experience and/or other quality programs a huge plus);
• Experience launching or overseeing clinical research highly desirable;
• Thorough knowledge of financial management and compliance management (OSHA, HIPAA, etc.) are essential;
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; advanced degree desirable. Participation in MGMA, AAPC, PAHCOM, and their certifications also a plus;
• Minimum of six (6) years management experience in a private group practice setting, ideally in a hospital-affiliated specialty.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter/email to Laurie Morgan at email@example.com.Posted 4/11/19
Histotechnician - Shasta Pathology Associates
Expedite and process all incoming histology and cytology specimens. Log histology and cytology specimens into the computer; label specimens and paperwork with accession number. Stain and cover slip slides and distribute them to appropriate pathologist. File slides numerically in slide drawer. Pull and dump tissue to discard, neutralize formalin, check ph and document, clean container. Embed tissue, write down surgical number, breakout of molds and clean embedding center. Set-up and run special stains , make new solutions as needed. Cut tissue on a forty-five (45) minute rotation, fine cutting special stains and bone marrow slides.
Instructions for applying: You may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail it or drop one off at 2036 Railroad Ave., Redding, CA 96001
Notes: AA or BS degree and HT certification from ASCP
Director of Ambulatory Surgical Center Operations
The Vancouver Clinic has an exciting new opportunity for a Director of Ambulatory Surgical Center Operations to join our team of healthcare professionals!
The Vancouver Clinic is the largest multi-specialty physician practice group in SW Washington where the professional staff builds lifetime relationships with our patients. We have over 300 providers and 1100 employees. Located in Vancouver, Washington just across the river from Portland, Oregon, we enjoy close access to a bustling suburban area and nearby mountains, ocean beach, and great school systems. We have been serving the SW Washington community for over 80 years! We seek those who strive for excellence in patient care, seek challenges, embrace teamwork, and those who go out of their way to help others be successful.
The Director of ASC Operations is a seasoned and effective healthcare leader with high visibility and accountability across the organization. The role, in conjunction with the Specialty Care Medical Director, is responsible for assuring that target measures and initiatives supporting the TVC strategic plan are met across the division. Direct responsibility for the ASC Administrator and Coordinated Scheduling Manager. Has overall responsibility for approximately 100 staff members, while working with approximately 100 Providers. Works collaboratively with the Medical Director for Specialty Care and reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
• The ideal candidate will be an inspirational leader with the proven ability to achieve large project and initiative goals through application of lean processes and principles.
• A minimum of ten years of senior leadership experience working within a large healthcare system such as a hospital, medical group or large, independent multi-specialty group practice is required, ASC preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
• Knowledge of Lean process improvement experience required.
• An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Forward thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
• Ability to create budget assumptions based on an operational plan, develop the budget, and evaluate budget performance to achieve expectations and improvement of the planning and budgeting process.
• Experience in analysis and financial modeling of business units is necessary.
• Capacity to inspire and mentor others with superior interpersonal skills achieving results through a collaborative effort.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. You’ll enjoy an enthusiastic team environment, the latest technology, and the opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply today at www.tvc.org, staff career.
Practice Administrator / COO
Lead one of the most respected retina practices in the country providing patient care, research and fellowship programs. Seven physicians and 40+ staff. The administrator is located in the physician owned San Francisco office. The practice has 5 Bay Area Locations. This position reports directly to the owner physicians. Overall responsibilities are to manage all Financial, Operations, Revenue Cycle, HR and building locations of the practice.
Skills Desired: Financial analysis/cost benefit analysis, ability to manage and motivate staff while delivering superlative customer service. Ability to recruit and retain quality employees, preparation of EXCEL spreadsheets with income distribution formulas and productivity. Accounting/finance knowledge is desired. Experience with Cost of Goods Sold Drugs is sought. San Francisco/California Labor Law awareness and compliance along with a MBA is a plus.
Requirements: At least ten years Ophthalmology or medical practice management with direct reporting relationship to the owners.
Salary Range: 120-170K depending on experience - Excellent benefits.
Resumes to: Retina@practiceconsultants.net or fax (415) 764-4802.