Posting to the job board is a member benefit. Non-members can post a position for 60 days for $100.
New Patient Scheduler
Capital Neurological Surgeons - Sacramento, CA
Job Summary: This is position is responsible for making patient appointments, and other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Schedules appointments for patients either by phone when they call in or in person after an office visit.
Uses manual/computerized system to match physician/clinician availability with patient’s preferences in terms of date and time.
Maintains scheduling system so records are accurate and complete and can be used to analyze patient/staffing patterns.Provides daily schedules to physicians/clinicians or medical assistants prior to each day’s visits. Also provides copies for the receptionist/ registration clerk and others as needed.
Ensures that updates (e.g., cancellations or additions) are input daily into master schedule.
Communicates as needed with physicians/clinicians and other staff about any patient concerns/issues related to scheduling. Consults with appointment manager about any system problems.
Uses customer service principles and techniques to deal with patients calmly and pleasantly.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or GED
Experience: Experience preferred in an appointment scheduling position or customer service position, preferably in a medical practice setting. EMR and computer experience. Skills:
Skill in communicating effectively with physicians/clinicians about scheduling preferences.
Skill in maintaining master appointment schedule via manual or computerized means.
Skill in producing reports about appointment patterns as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 to $13.50 /hour
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Office Billing Assistant
Capital Neurological Surgeons - Sacramento, CA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Job Type: Part-time Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Apply to: email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer at UCR Health in Riverside, CA
Cejka Executive Search has been retained by University of California – Riverside Health in seeking an experienced leader for the position of UCR Health Chief Executive Officer. Candidates with significant leadership experience in medical group management, strategy and business development within an academic medical center or affiliated organization are strongly encouraged to consider this opportunity.
UCR Health is a team of physicians, specialists and healthcare professionals dedicated to improving the health of Inland Southern California residents and families by bringing health home to their communities. Established in 2013 upon the opening of the School of Medicine at the University of California, Riverside, UCR Health is growing to meet the healthcare needs of the region – bringing innovative, culturally sensitive medical care to the community.
The CEO has oversight of all clinical affiliations, partnerships, joint ventures, clinical operations, marketing, contracting and related managed care activities for the faculty. Working with the department chairs and the UCR Health leadership team, the CEO will promote excellence across all functional areas of system administration, focusing on a strong financial management platform and a significantly enhanced information technology infrastructure. The goal of the team will be the efficient provision of clinical excellence in a manner responsive to payer demands through a system of care that will be coordinated with UCR’s primary academic and research missions. The CEO will work closely with the UCR Health Sciences plan to ensure that both the department chairs and the rank and file faculty are fully engaged in both clinical planning and advanced clinical resource management activities, along with managed care administration. The CEO will assist the faculty as needed in assuring exceptional performance by the Epic billing platform and other financial platforms for inpatient services. The CEO ensures the planning, development and execution of clinical contracts with affiliate health systems.
Ideal candidates will possess the following characteristics:
• Strategic, innovative and entrepreneurial builder
• Passion about clinical program development and excellence
• Solid business, financial and operational leadership experience
• Flexible, collegial, collaborative management style
• Excels in relationship building and developing strong, effective teams
• Successful track record in accreditations and regulatory compliance
• Partners well with academic, clinical and research leadership, faculty and staff
• Fosters diversity and inclusion in the workplace, respects others
• Technology and systems savvy
• Comfortable with ambiguity while developing an enterprise-level vision
• Excels at working within diverse communities
• Good sense of humor, positive attitude
Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in healthcare, and/or business administration; or MD, or other advanced relevant degree. A minimum of 10 years of experience in progressively responsible management positions in academic medicine is also required.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Qualified candidates and nominees should contact and forward their CV to:
Todd Wozniak, CIR CRA
Senior Associate Consultant
Cejka Executive Search?
St. Louis, MO 63141
YVFWC - Rosewood Family Health Center, Portland, OR
Are you a healthcare administrator that wants to make an impact in your community? Do you have operational experience in a primary care setting? Do you have a knack for building and maintaining strong positive relationships with the community, co-workers, and leadership? If you answered Yes to these questions, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
What we're looking for:
What you'll do:
This position will be responsible for 2 Clinics in the Portland area. Current locations are within a mile of each other.
We offer great benefits:
We serve more than 149,000 across 24 medical clinics, 12 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 59 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/zc6f54qwjsyzkbjc
Pacific Eye Surgeons
Pacific Eye Surgeons, a top-tier eye-care practice with five offices and an optical center throughout San Luis Obispo and North Santa Barbara Counties, is currently recruiting for the position of Optician. Desirable candidates will have a minimum of two years dispensing experience as well as a wide range of knowledge applicable to modern optometric care including the ability to interpret, analyze, and fill ophthalmic prescriptions. A high-school diploma or equivalent is required. ABO certification and/or college degree preferred.
Apply to: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Larkspur and Novato, California
Multi-location pediatric practice in the Larkspur and Novato, CA areas is seeking an Executive Director to provide direct oversight to all departments across the organization. The successful candidate will not just maintain the organization’s high quality and progressive culture, but will expand growth and development, secure the financial future of the practice through program and payer alignment, and position the organization as a cornerstone within the community for patient centered care.
The Executive Director will be responsible for the assessment, improvement, development and implementation of appropriate plans and processes, maintain accountability for quality of service, deploy expense control and effective management of capital and human resources, and act as the catalyst for propelling the group to achieve full market potential.
The Executive Director is a key resource to the partners, staff, patients and other external parties for addressing issues related to practice management, business development and quality improvement. The successful candidate will have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, willing to work along staff at all levels within the organization to facilitate progress and task completion.
The position will report directly to the managing partners, and thus effective communication and a transparent work process are expected.
· The Executive Director will be expected to manage a dual focus on the ‘bigger picture’ while never losing sight of daily operations.
· Innovative strategy development for meeting current market challenges; stays abreast of upcoming trends and forecasts to maintain a progressive financial track.
· Developing and supporting a team of managers and staff, enabling such to perform to the top of their license or their highest faculties.
· Day-to-day activities include overseeing all business aspects of the practice: revenue cycle management, front desk and back office operations, clinical services, HR matters and patient challenges.
· Secure strong and collaborative relationships with local hospitals, partners, vendors, professional societies and other practices. Leverage these relationships to improve patient care and forward practice interests.
· Assess, improve and develop processes across the organization utilizing certified methods in areas such as Lean, TQM and Six Sigma to both advance organizational performance and communication, and empower and improve mid-level managers.
· Over-arching goals to be achieved include preserving the existing culture and tying it to vision statements congruent with where the practice needs to grow in the market.
Local Candidates only.
· Minimum five years executive management experience across interdisciplinary departments
· Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field required, Master’s preferred
· Certification as either a CMPE or FACMPE from MGMA/ACMPE is desirable.
· Certification in process improvement including Lean, Six Sigma, or TQM
· Demonstratable/quantifiable successes in previous position
Please apply through this link: www.ziprecruiter.com/job/e9093099