Posting to the job board is a member benefit. Non-members can post a position for 60 days for $100.
Larkspur and Novato, California
Multi-location pediatric practice in the Larkspur and Novato, CA areas is seeking an Executive Director to provide direct oversight to all departments across the organization. The successful candidate will not just maintain the organization’s high quality and progressive culture, but will expand growth and development, secure the financial future of the practice through program and payer alignment, and position the organization as a cornerstone within the community for patient centered care.
The Executive Director will be responsible for the assessment, improvement, development and implementation of appropriate plans and processes, maintain accountability for quality of service, deploy expense control and effective management of capital and human resources, and act as the catalyst for propelling the group to achieve full market potential.
The Executive Director is a key resource to the partners, staff, patients and other external parties for addressing issues related to practice management, business development and quality improvement. The successful candidate will have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, willing to work along staff at all levels within the organization to facilitate progress and task completion.
The position will report directly to the managing partners, and thus effective communication and a transparent work process are expected.
· The Executive Director will be expected to manage a dual focus on the ‘bigger picture’ while never losing sight of daily operations.
· Innovative strategy development for meeting current market challenges; stays abreast of upcoming trends and forecasts to maintain a progressive financial track.
· Developing and supporting a team of managers and staff, enabling such to perform to the top of their license or their highest faculties.
· Day-to-day activities include overseeing all business aspects of the practice: revenue cycle management, front desk and back office operations, clinical services, HR matters and patient challenges.
· Secure strong and collaborative relationships with local hospitals, partners, vendors, professional societies and other practices. Leverage these relationships to improve patient care and forward practice interests.
· Assess, improve and develop processes across the organization utilizing certified methods in areas such as Lean, TQM and Six Sigma to both advance organizational performance and communication, and empower and improve mid-level managers.
· Over-arching goals to be achieved include preserving the existing culture and tying it to vision statements congruent with where the practice needs to grow in the market.
Local Candidates only.
· Minimum five years executive management experience across interdisciplinary departments
· Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field required, Master’s preferred
· Certification as either a CMPE or FACMPE from MGMA/ACMPE is desirable.
· Certification in process improvement including Lean, Six Sigma, or TQM
· Demonstratable/quantifiable successes in previous position
Please apply through this link: www.ziprecruiter.com/job/e9093099
HR/Chief Operations Officer
Dermatology Southern California
Join a premier dermatology practice focusing in General and Cosmetic Dermatology with multiple physicians and providers in an upscale medical office. This position reports to the owners. Overall responsibilities are to manage all HR and Operations functions of the practice of 30+ employees.
Knowledge of California Labor Law and HR policies and procedures essential. Ability to recruit and retain quality employees. Ability to develop strong team building and motivation of staff while delivering superlative customer service. We are seeking a confident individual who takes the initiative to problem solve, streamline patient flow and efficiency, develop product inventory systems, and is pro-active in managing medical practice operations and staff and knows when/how to discipline or terminate if necessary.
Requirements: At least eight years HR and Operations management experience in a healthcare practice. HR Certification, Lean Six Sigma and MBA a plus. This is a growing practice with tremendous opportunities.
Resumes to: HRCOO@practiceconsultants.net or fax (415) 764-4800.Posted 11/21/18
Visalia Family Practice
Job Summary: Responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations of the practice. Manages finances, human resources, and personnel, in addition to handling contract negotiations, computer problems, and property maintenance.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seibel Vision Surgery
Los Angeles, CA
Our Practice Needs:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
COMPENSATION AND EXCLUSIVE EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
Seibel Vision Surgery has partnered with BSM Consulting to conduct the application process.
For a job description, and to submit your
CONFIDENTIAL application, please visit our Career Center at:
No calls or emails, please.
Silicon Valley Medical Development
Mountain View, CA
Silicon Valley Medical Development is recruiting a full-time Practice Manager for our El Camino Health Specialty Care and Primary Care outpatient clinics located in Mountain View, CA.
The Practice Manager is responsible for managing all clinic operations, and directly managing clinical and support staff to include Medical Assistants and Patient Services Representatives. He/she will collaborate and work closely with physicians to ensure efficient clinic operations and delivery of an exceptional patience experience.
The Practice Manager is also responsible for implementing and managing organizational goals to include financial and patient satisfaction goals, employee and physician/provider engagement, and developing related action plans.
Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in a health-related field is preferred
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an ambulatory care or outpatient leadership role and demonstrated management skills
EPIC EMR experience highly preferred
Qualified applicants please submit your resume to: email@example.com.