California MGMA Social Media Pages:
Setting Up Your Social Media Accounts
1. Go to the homepage, www.twitter.com
2. Click "Sign Up" to set up an account.
3. Under "Join Twitter Today", fill in the blanks
4. Click "Sign Up"
5. Add friends or skip it until you become more familiar with Twitter. If you don't want to add friends at this time,click "skip". You can always add friends later.
1. Open the Facebook homepage: www.facebook.com
2. Enter in your information. On the Facebook homepage, enter in your fist name, last name, email address, password, birthday and gender.
3. Click the "Sign Up" button.
4. Open the verification email
5. Create your profile
1. Go to the homepage, www.linkedin.com
2. Provide basic demographic information on the homepage screen and click "Join Now".
3. You will be asked to provide additional basic information to get your profile started. Once done, click “Next”.
4. Next, you will be asked job title and company. Once done, click Create Your Profile”
5. Continue through additional registration questions. You can either provide the requested information or skip these steps (if possible).
6. Confirm your email address directly from your email address.