2019 Labor and Employment Update
Presented by: Samson Elsbernd
Partner at Wilke Fleury | Law Firm Specializing in Healthcare
When: February 13, 2019 (Must register by Fed. 11th)
Location: Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society
5380 Elvas Ave., Sacramento, California 95819
ABOUT SAMSON ELSBERND: Samson is a key member of Wilke Fleury’s talented and experienced Labor and Employment team. His dedication to ensuring clients understand their options to minimize risk is facilitated by his comprehensive knowledge of California employment law.
In this month’s presentation, Samson will discuss recently enacted laws for 2019, especially in response to the #MeToo and similar movements. Some of the new laws include:
- Mandated sexual harassment training for non-supervisory employees;
- Increased coverage for supervisor sexual harassment training;
- Expanded liability for the harassing conduct of non-employees;
- Additional privileges for sexual harassment-related communications;
- New guidance for the use and dissemination of salary information to applicants and current employees; and
- Confidentiality restrictions and other limitations for settlement agreements and employee releases.
Buffet-Style Lunch Presented by "Sourdough & Company"
- *FOOD ALLERGIES: please advise us as soon as possible so we can accommodate you*
CLICK HERE FOR PDF VERSION
PLEASE FIND REGISTRATION TO THE LEFT
Questions? Contact Kek Roys
firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.719.8781